Kia is known for putting effort not just into the production of its vehicles but also into giving back to the community and preserving the environment. Those two and the other reasons below are just a few reasons to buy a Kia:
- Made in the USA. Kia’s main manufacturing plant is located in Georgia, where the brand feels more connected with the growing market for Kia vehicles in the United States. More than 40 percent of Kia’s cars, crossovers, and the like are produced in the West Point, Georgia factory.
- Social Contribution. With a mission to help create a better world, Kia gives back through a number of hands-on programs, providing those in need with services like educating underprivileged youth, encouraging employee volunteering, and donating vehicles to those with limited mobility.
- Quality. Comfort in the cabin, the latest technology, a strong and striking exterior, and a powertrain that feels and drives smooth—all of these come together in the Kia lineup.
- Great Design. It’s not enough that Kia vehicles offer plenty of features and an excellent driving experience; they look good, too. The Kia lineup is always exciting, always evolving, and is sure to have something to pique your interest.
5. Value. Kia is a brand that is 100-percent dedicated to producing only the best of the best. Thanks to the great features that come in a Kia, plus reliability and dependability, Kia vehicles are some of the most valued on the market.