Here at Evansville Kia, we take immense pride in offering exceptional services and high-quality vehicles. But we know that even a great business is nothing without the support of the people around them. That’s why we love giving back to a community that’s done so much for us.
Recently, we had the wonderful opportunity to help raise money for It Takes a Village Canine Rescue, a hard-working, non-profit, no-kill shelter that has improved the lives of thousands of homeless dogs by finding them new, loving homes. It was an honor to help such a caring and productive organization right here in Evansville!
Over Labor Day weekend, we had a lot of fun hosting the people and puppies of It Takes a Village for a fundraising event that resulted in $2,100 for It Takes A Village to go toward a new vehicle for the shelter. A lot of great people came out, had a blast playing with the puppies, and donated to this organization making a difference in our community.
But we’re not done yet! Visit our Test Drive Evansville Facebook page to learn about a new charity every week and join Evansville Kia in supporting those who make Evansville such an amazing place to work and play!
The J.D. Power Initial Quality Study analyzes data on vehicles within the first 90 days of ownership, and according to recent results, the modern automobile industry has seen the best improvement in initial quality in the past seven years. Not only that, but the #1 spot for Highest in Initial Quality has been taken by a non-premium brand for the first time in almost three decades. Who has taken the winning spot, you ask? None other than Kia Motors.
Overall, J.D. Power’s findings discovered that 21 out of the 33 brands involved in the study showed improvement in 2016 compared to the previous year, proving that the industry as a whole is showing steady improvement. Kia beat out the luxury brands on the list, including Porsche and BMW, which came in second and fifth place, respectively. Hyundai and Toyota were also included in the top five.
The reliability of a brand is one of the most important factors in consumers’ minds when they go to purchase their next vehicle, J.D. Power’s study stated. As a result, Kia’s title of Highest in Initial Quality is something that will stick in drivers’ minds the next time they look into purchasing a new vehicle, boosting their customer loyalty ratings.
What do you think? Let us at Evansville Kia know by leaving a comment below!
Kia is known for putting effort not just into the production of its vehicles but also into giving back to the community and preserving the environment. Those two and the other reasons below are just a few reasons to buy a Kia:
- Made in the USA. Kia’s main manufacturing plant is located in Georgia, where the brand feels more connected with the growing market for Kia vehicles in the United States. More than 40 percent of Kia’s cars, crossovers, and the like are produced in the West Point, Georgia factory.
- Social Contribution. With a mission to help create a better world, Kia gives back through a number of hands-on programs, providing those in need with services like educating underprivileged youth, encouraging employee volunteering, and donating vehicles to those with limited mobility.
- Quality. Comfort in the cabin, the latest technology, a strong and striking exterior, and a powertrain that feels and drives smooth—all of these come together in the Kia lineup.
- Great Design. It’s not enough that Kia vehicles offer plenty of features and an excellent driving experience; they look good, too. The Kia lineup is always exciting, always evolving, and is sure to have something to pique your interest.
5. Value. Kia is a brand that is 100-percent dedicated to producing only the best of the best. Thanks to the great features that come in a Kia, plus reliability and dependability, Kia vehicles are some of the most valued on the market.
Every year, more and more drivers come to rely upon the high quality vehicles that Kia Motors has to offer. No accomplishment captures the success of the Kia brand more perfectly than the recent milestone achieved by Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia.
According to a recent Kia press release, the Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia plant just produced its two millionth vehicle. The two millionth vehicle, a white 2016 Kia Sorento SXL, rolled off of the assembly line in late March. What makes the Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia facility’s achievement even more astounding is that it was achieved after less than seven years of operation.
“Assembling two million vehicles in less than seven years is a remarkable achievement, and one that each of our team members can take a lot of pride in,” said KMMG President and CEO Hyun-Jong Shin. “The world-class quality that goes into every Sorento CUV and Optima midsize sedan we build is a direct result of the hard work and commitment of our team members, and today we salute their commitment to excellence.”
Be sure to tune in to hear about even more incredible Kia accomplishments.