As the summer draws to a close and the evenings get cooler, there is still time to have some fun. The end of summer in Evansville has plenty to offer. Try some of these great attractions.
- Angel Mounds State Historic Site. This is one of the best-preserved Native American sites in the country. Not only will you get a glimpse of history, but you will be surrounded by beautiful changing trees as well.
- Children’s Museum of Evansville. This museum is often called “cMoe” and has been an Evansville staple for nearly 10 years. Here, kids can experience hands-on learning with lots of fun.
- Garden of the Gods. Cross the border into Illinois and visit this breathtaking park with its stunning rock formations.
- Holiday Drive In. Catch one more movie out under the stars before the drive-in season ends. Check the location’s schedule for movies and show times.
- West Side Nut Club. Celebrate the beginning of fall by heading to the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. This year’s fun will be held October 2nd through the 7th. Be sure to stop by our dealership during this event for a great offer!
What is your favorite way to spend the end of summer in Evansville? If you need a new ride for the upcoming cold weather, then come visit us here at Evansville Kia today.